As of August 30th, 2021 users will no longer have access to Canvas Support. USask IT Support Services will be taking over Canvas technical support at that time.
Technical Support for Canvas
USask IT Support
USask IT support is now offering technical assistance for Canvas. This support is designed to address any technical difficuties experienced while using Canvas. If you require training on Canvas or information on how to teach with Canvas please refer to the next section of this page.
Instructors and staff may request support for Canvas using the following methods:
- Submit a Canvas Ticket Online
- Phone: Internal: 2222 or External: 306-966-2222 or 1-800-966-4817 Toll Free in Canada
- For Emergency Classroom Support phone: 306-966-4263
Availability of Support
- Core Hours: 8:00am – 9:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
- After Hours: N/A
Search the IT knowledge base or submit a general IT request
- Service levels and support commitments are outlined in the ICT Core services Service Level Agreement.
Training, Workshops, and Consultations
For Canvas training, workshops and consultations please refer to our page outlining both independant and supported learning options.