Looking to get up and running with your WebEx meeting quickly? Check out our online guide! Otherwise, you'll find face-to-face training options below. There is a recording of a recent face-to-face session available as well.
Visit our Training Catalog to enroll for this course.
How to enroll for a course in the new training catalog:
For: Faculty and Staff
Offered By: ICT Training Services
Duration: 1.5 hours
This course is designed to get you up and running using Webex Meetings for academic or administrative purposes. We will cover all Webex features and capabilities in this session.
All staff and faculty already have access to WebEx Meeting Center. As a single, university-wide standard for web conferencing, WebEx can be accessed via the WebEx tab in the left-hand navigation menu in PAWS or via a mobile app. Students can access Webex after completing the Student Opt-in Process for Webex.
WebEx Meeting Center
By the end of this 90 minute session, attendees will be able to:
- navigate the WebEx interface/dashboard.
- organize and/or host a meeting.
- schedule meetings (from the dashboard, from Outlook)
- share content (desktop, applications, files, video, audio, chat, etc).
- create basic poll questions
- create and facilitate breakout rooms