Online training videos for USask students, faculty and staff
Free and unlimited access
All USask faculty, staff and students have free and unlimited access to lynda.com, an online training resource containing thousands of videos on the latest software tools and skills.
Learn anywhere anytime
You can watch entire courses or single tutorial videos as required, and access the lynda.com library 24/7 from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other mobile phone or tablet.
Diverse training library
- Software training (PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Microsoft Project, Photoshop)
- Business skills (Project management, Marketing tools, Communication)
- Technical training (AutoCAD, Graphic design)
- Education (Blackboard, Teaching techniques)
- and more!
Choose your learning path
lynda.com allows you to:
- watch entire courses or single tutorial videos as required
- use exercise files that let you follow along with the instruction as you learn
- create your own playlist or bookmarks to help you keep track of what you’d like to watch
- keep track of your progress
- Receive recognition with a certificate at the end of the course
Available for people at all levels of experience.