We continue to offer a variety of training options for staff and faculty members to work remotely. See below for a variety of videos and courses that may be helpful to you as you prepare and learn to work remotely.
To help you learn on your own schedule, we have recordings of several live training sessions that you can access. Links below are direct links to available videos.
- Remote Readiness: Working Off Campus - learn about the various tools you have access to in order to successfully work remotely.
- Communication in Teams - learn the basics of setting up your Microsoft Teams, using chat and hosting meetings
- Collaboration in Teams - learn to navigate channels in teams, share files, and collaborate in real time.
- WebEx - learn to meet with your colleagues remotely, with a focus on using the Personal Room feature.
- OneDrive Quick Start - learn the basics of using your university OneDrive account.
- OneDrive Full Training - this is a recording of our face-to-face OneDrive training that you can use for more in-depth instruction on how to make the best use of OneDrive.
- Using the IT Support Knowledge Base - discover the wealth of content on our IT Support Knowledge Base, including the best way to submit tickets to IT Support to get the help you need.
Faculty members and those responsible for supporting faculty members may find the following videos helpful as well:
- Blackboard General Introduction - an introduction to Blackboard, intended for those who have never used Blackboard before
- Quizzes in Blackboard - an intermediate-level Blackboard video to help people with some experience learn to use the Tests (Quizzes) feature in Blackboard
- Assignments in Blackboard - an intermediate-level Blackboard video to help people with some experience learn to use the Assignments feature in Blackboard
- Student Groups in Blackboard - an intermediate-level Blackboard video to help people with some experience learn to use the student groups feature in Blackboard
- Discussion Boards in Blackboard - an intermediate-level Blackboard video to help people with some experience learn to use the discussion boards feature in Blackboard
- Panopto Academic Video - learn about recording videos using our academic video services
- Scheduling WebEx in Blackboard - an intermediate-level video to help people with some experience create WebEx links in Blackboard for scheduled class meetings.
- Posting your Panopto-recorded lecture on Blackboard - an intermediate-level video to help people with some experience create recorded lectures in Panopto and post those lectures in Blacboard.